Wednesday, December 3, 2008

About Me!!!

My name is Erica Sledge. Currently I attend South Alabama in Mobile, I am majoring in Elementary Education and one day hope to become the teacher that makes a differance. There are many reasons that I want to be a teacher, first of all I love kids and want to help them in anyway that I can. Second of all, I want to instill something in my students that they can use for the rest of their life. A mentor, role model, friend, these are some of the things that I want to be besides being a teacher. As I am teaching, I myself will be in the learnig process looking for creative ways of teaching so that students will retain information especially at such a young age. I hope to provide a fun learning experiance, in hopes that my students will be the best that they can be.

No comments: