Monday, December 1, 2008

Technology

I want my students to be able to use and understand the technology that surrounds them. We all see the technology increasing daily, I'm sure somewhere there is someone right now trying to come up with another way to enhance our technology. There are a number of ways that I can involve my students in using technology. Blogs, web pages, assignments on computers, podcast, and much much more. The increased technology is a plus for future students, lets say some one is absent, they can go to the class blog and see what was posted for that day. During class time, instead of having show and tell with an object, my students could get on the computer look up something that we have been discussing and show the class the technical way and tell about it. Blogging once a week on a certain subject,or for assignments, contacting others in schools anywhere around the world. I think it's pretty neat, I hope to help my students use technology and learn how it can help them in the future.

No comments: